Thursday, May 31, 2007

Language Arts*U were there & so was I*

Approaches To Learning
In mr.Winchesters class we wrote poetry!This is it!
You were there when i gave him my heart
You were there when we need to have some time apart
You were there when he went with her
You were there when he asked me for just one more.

I was there when you thought u loved the other one
I was there when you he made u cry a tone
I was there when he went with his best firend
I was there when you wanted him dead

Know u choose him over me
As if are friendship wasnt ment to be
Rember i was there
Cant you see this isnt fair
I love you
Cant you see
This is really hurting me
This was deticated to my friend how has choose to listen to her boyfriend and forget me! Well tough luck!In this assignment really helped me express my feelings in paper!I know that i have learned something because know i have been able to write without having to cry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.